Stolen Camera at UKAP Party

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
myson

Stolen Camera at UKAP Party

Post by myson »

I think we all had a great time at the party last night, great to meet all the people who went.

However, one thing marred the end of the party. Stormchild had his Nikon D80 with SB800 flash and 35mm prime lens stolen between 1:00am and 1:30am. We have contacted Canal125 and they have informed us that they have full CCTV coverage from opening to closing, the police have been informed and have asked Stormchild to go to the police station to look the tapes to see if the offender can be identified.
If the camera is returned immediately no further action will be taken, if not returned or the offender cannot be identified, the CCTV footage of the theft will be released to all UK Adult Producers and performers in order to assist in identifying who stole the camera. Stormchild is not interested in naming and shaming or making known who stole the camera, he just wants it returned.

We will also be speaking to BGAFD Admin and UK ADULT PRODUCERS Admin to check the legality of publically releasing this CCTV footage on those forums.

Myson

PS.
If the person who took the camera is reading this and is concered that they will be identified, set yourself up a another email account and email Stormchild direct on admin@nude2rude.com and he will give you his address for you to return the camera by post.

Dani Amour

Re: Stolen Camera at UKAP Party

Post by Dani Amour »

Oh bloody hell, why does some one always have to ruin a good night. I left at about 12 so cant help, but i do hope his camera is returned very soon.

Kisses

Dani

xxxxxxxxxxx

nikonman

Post by nikonman »

Sorry to read that.
I know the feeling in life, It only take one to ruin it for everybody else.
I hope it gets returned for you.
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Sorry to read that - seems everywhere you go, someone is stealing something. On Thursday night, I did a group shoot and one of the guys walked off with a laptop!

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Sorry to hear this. Myself, Jim, George and Tas left with Ionie Luvcoxx to visit the Adult Live studios a abit after mid night and I dropped James back at about 1:55

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Snow Patrol

Post by Snow Patrol »

Theres always some cunt who spoils it for the rest...

TonyJ

Post by TonyJ »

very sad indeed, some downright nasty git ruins someones night.

If he don't get it returned does anyone fancy having a whip round to help him buy a replacement? (assuming he aint got it insured)

Cheers
T ~~> nice guy sometimes :)
SexySaucySally

Post by SexySaucySally »

So Sorry to hear that
We left around 12.30 but even though I was a bit tipsy I do remember that there were several people who were not invited trying to mingle in at that time..
Sally x
:~(

Sally a 30-something Minx, & Midlands (UK) MILF.. loves posing for genuine photographers!
andy at handiwork

Hello, hello, hello.

Post by andy at handiwork »

I make no comment. Just a horrible coincidence clearly. As for the old bill looking through the cctv footage, from what I've seen of the stills, they'll enjoy that.

Snow Patrol

Re: Hello, hello, hello.

Post by Snow Patrol »

andy at handiwork wrote:

>
>
> I make no comment. Just a horrible coincidence clearly...
>

No... Perhaps A JOKE?

I wasnt within 500 miles of London last night ! I am just being silly !

Hope you get it back SC...