almost famous....

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Danielleuk

almost famous....

Post by Danielleuk »

i recently did a magazine shoot to be released very shortly...i cannot at this point give out any more info but when it is out i will post a copy of it up here...

ok guys and gals i need ur help i ave a family crisis and am comnsidering moving to northeren ireland fulltime to ger my kids bk....yes i was the one who left them but there so called father gave em up and i want them bk..therefore anyone who wants to shoot wit me to all levels except anal at min....i am free ad available...am also on aw more pics can be viewed there....this is a matter of urgency i have to be financially set for to be able to provide for the kids.......

i recently found out some veey disgraceful news and it is makn this whle situation worse..

i dont seek attention or sympathy just if u want to do b/g g/g , b/b/g
bb, bdsm, dominatrix, art, fetish, classy, sexy, sensual, gimme a bell....

please no timewasters alot of ppl book shoots and THEY dont turn up but somehow turn it round on the model sayn it was vice versa i have experienced this i will be there if needed to travel, i also have somwhere that can be usd...

look forward to hearing from you..xx

hold on tight........as the ride goes fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

head down and ass upppppppppppp.....

enjoy life u only live once....
singh_is_king

Re: almost famous....

Post by singh_is_king »

Hi,

Good Luck with the magazine.

Nick
Johnny Smith

Re: almost famous....

Post by Johnny Smith »

hit me when you can danny