Another Suspention by the Sad Twats at Purestorm..

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
lindsey

Re: Another Suspention by the Sad Twats at Purestorm..

Post by lindsey »

Can i ask for those that get suspended , is it possible to just rejoin ie make another profile or are they tracking your IP address ?
Jamie South

Post by Jamie South »

I think they track your IP address. I heard of models making another portfolio and the new one been suspended.
adultnewby

Post by adultnewby »

Why don't you just leave purestorm and move on?

They clearly don't want b/g models on there.

Rules are there for a reason. Trying to 'hint' around the fact you might do b/g does nobody any favours.

Would save you and them time and money!
harmonyhex

Alternative

Post by harmonyhex »

RansacK Reality is back online and has a jobs section for models / photographers.

RR is for over 18s only and does not delete your profile for having pics of boobs or hinting you do B/G. Hardcore images are allowed on the site, the only rule is treat other members with respect.

The site is - just a note to everyone who used the site before it went down over xmas, you need to remake your profile as we had to completely remodel the site.

Geek never looked so good!

<HTTP://WWW.SEXY-HARMONY.COM> - My official website
MissJennyBadeau

Post by MissJennyBadeau »

Yeah-they dont allow postings for B/G work. I wouldnt bother looking for girls on there for that level generally...But you can post about solo toys and hard g/g work.
If you have a reference and some 2-3 pics of your work which isnt b/g you will be fine. You'll probably be able to start a new profile -but use a different email address.
xx
Big, natural 34GG boobies! Please see my Purpleport/model mayhem (Jenny Badeau) profile for pics and to book me. I work up to GG (see me fisting Chloe Lovette if you google her and Leona Lee) BOOK ME! RELIABLE AND HOT!!
Juicyjo

Post by Juicyjo »

I got suspended today for putting a link to my Hardcore site - Numptys

<http://www.juicyjo.com>