Purestorm read your e-mails!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
nikonman

Re: Purestorm read your e-mails!

Post by nikonman »

Kim,
You quoted.
" keep this site at arms length as there are plenty of more genuine ones
around."

Which sites would you recommend ? Please
31charlie

Post by 31charlie »

William said: "Maybe we should all generate profiles and then screw them about or find a way to hack them off of the face of this earth. Been barred 9 times now."

William, you are my new hero !wink!

Charlie Johnson
charlie@purecfnm.com
www.purecfnm.com | www.ladyvoyeurs.com | www.heylittledick.com | www.girlsabuseguys.com | www.amateurcfnm.com |
videokim

Post by videokim »

http://www.glamourfinder.com and http://adultwork.com are the best sites for British Adult actresses, yes there are other glossy sites but the models out-price themselves but this could be to pay agent fee's etc. We also put ads in shop windows asking for couples/ ladies willing to be filmed for the net, cash paid & believe it or not people will ring to enqiure which ain't bad for 40p a week (window ad not fee).
With the credit crunch a lot of people who have never done adult work can be swayed for cash ammounts & you can pay well below industry rates and they still are happy, its not being mean is just surviving & like anything you get what you pay for e.g. Pro prices for Pro films & amateur prices for real wet behind the ears amateurs.

Kim xxx
Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail
croftycc

Post by croftycc »

Adult Industry Resources too is a decent site, that should be supported.
Dani Amour

Post by Dani Amour »

I agree air is a great site, and paul who runs air is a nice guy to.

kisses

Dani
xxxxxxx

Androm

Post by Androm »

Let's really be honest - Purestorm run the site on the basis that girls want to be models. Some guys with pay for a few pictures of scantily clan girls. Photographers or not!They hate TFP if it?s over lingerie. It's OK if not because they do a great service to models by offering pictures for their portfolio @ TFP. I can say I like to see tits, bums, arse, pussy, girl/girl, boy/girl and pay the models. They tolerate models who they know do higher levels because they bring in punters.
william

Post by william »

I got mad first time I was barred - thought how could they but you know if you keep at em they really dont like it. Use IP proxies and have a few accounts, just now have four of my own and Im talking to four models that im going to be arranging to do some shoots with over the next few weeks. As I said dont get mad get even and enjoy the business as its fun and a bit of a hobby for me.

There are a few good sites out there and thing with PS is that there are girls on there that start off not doing adult but when they get a wiff of the money they come round pretty quick. Also found a few models that didnt do anything adult on camera but off of camera you could make some arrangements - boy do they ever hate that togs we bring the business into disregard - yeah so isnt taking pics of sexual things a form of titilation maybe we are just a little more honest and enjoy being involved in the goings on.....

As I said Ive daubbled and will continue to daubble as its fun. Nothing compares to seeing a pic of a gorgeous girl with cum on her face and you know that cum is your own. And you can remember the day that you put it on her face pretty vividly aswell.

William