Is puretotty there?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
2Blue

Is puretotty there?

Post by 2Blue »

Did you say you could help me gain some industry experience?

Thanks
puretotty

Re: Is puretotty there?

Post by puretotty »

I reckon I need to organise a industry meet in Milton Keynes... so anyone who as or wants experience can meet up for a networking meet... mind you tried it once and no one attended lol...

where are you based dude ?
[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]
2Blue

Post by 2Blue »

London mate.

It would be wicked if you had an shoots coming up that i could come a take lok at?

Cheers
puretotty

Post by puretotty »

Ok not sure what your name is, myn is Steve by the way...

Your chances of getting invited along to a shoot with anyone is about zero... maybe not even that good. People in the professional dont want randoms at shoots, dont take offence just telling you how it is...

Talent (performers) for one would not be happy at having random people on set... trust me I have had a 1000 people ask the same question, most offering money just to be there at a shoot... the answer as been the same for all of them...

It could be possible after meeting with someone if there was a true business relationship, but it would again still need the approval of the performers on the day...

I'm still trying to understand what it is your trying to do... is this a financial investment your making with a view to doing this full time, or is it simply sometyhing you enjoy... I saw you post in one thread you have a couple of grand... again I can tell you as budgets go that doesnt allow you to do much at all... sorry the current project we just launched www.PixelBucks.com and the websites in that network cost me around ?40k ish...

Do you have the equipement you need to shoot the content ? Camera, Video Camera, Lighting ? In fairness if the answer is no then you will need to spend around the couple of grand mark just for that...

Can I ask you to tell us more about you, how old you are and why you want to get into this, what your background is and what experience you have to move into this market...
[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]