suspended from purestorm

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
holly xx

Re: suspended from purestorm

Post by holly xx »

thanks hun am already on glamour finder love hollyxxxx
northeastpete

Post by northeastpete »

i have been suspended several times and it seems i am in very good company !!! , it is a shame becouse it is an excellent place for some new faces . i have shoot numerous new ladies both soft and hard b/g most who have only modelled for a couple of months and then stopped , where else do you go for new talent ?. i am on glamourfinder and have shot a number from there , pauls adult industry is also a great site but no one else offers the huge input of new faces , its a crime , well , it would be if i was prime minister !!!!!!

you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off !!!!!!
croftycc

Post by croftycc »

Purestorm, to be fair, does make its policy about Boy/Girl work clear. I had a puresotrm profile (no longer as I am not longer working as a model) and it was VERY ANNOYING the number of cheesy messages I got asking for some "amateur boy girl work" even though I hadn't listed myself under the "adult" category.

I think if new models are interested in boy-girl they will seek out appropriate sites, where they can advertise to an appropriate market.