suspended from purestorm

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
holly xx

suspended from purestorm

Post by holly xx »

hi all just thought i would let everyone no that i have been suspended from purestorm have not even discussed b/g on the site what is there problem
hollyxxxx
Kayll

Re: suspended from purestorm

Post by Kayll »

Dont worry you aint the only one as I have been suspended 3 times in 3 days because by mistake I said the word '' cock '' in my post !shrug!
nikonman

Post by nikonman »

Holly,
Sorry to read that you have been suspended from Purestorm.
Have you sent them a email to find out why?.
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Hey Minsignor, I blame your driving :P

For some reason after most the major car shows, you always seem to zip past us as like 200mph on the motorway :P

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Annap

Post by Annap »

Holly

would nt worry about it , im on there i be lucky to get ashoot , of that site, but like nikonman said its worth emailing the m

AnnaP
Autolycus

Post by Autolycus »

I got banned as well - emailed to ask why but no reply...
holly xx

Post by holly xx »

have emailed them they said it was something 2 do with b,g ,i have never mentioned it on the site ,i did recive a message on there about a b,g shoot but told him 2 email me direct ,so good knows ,hollyxxxxx