Business partner sought in Holland...

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Charisma Gold

Re: Business partner sought in Holland...

Post by Charisma Gold »

Hi,

I am still waiting for your mail so if you are interested than drop us a line.

We are on top in Holland with our websites and so on, But I mention upfront we do not do anything with animal, blood or scat, all the rest is discusable but not on a forum.

Kindest regards

Charisma Gold
www.goldcash.nl
www.charismagoldentertainment.com

The hottest Dutch girl!!! www.charismagold.com
colonel

Post by colonel »

With Keith involved, it may be a long wait...Charisma Gold wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am still waiting for your mail so if you are interested than
> drop us a line.
Charisma Gold

Post by Charisma Gold »

Hi Colonel,

Thanks for the advice!

I do not take this person in no way serious anymore. Lot off talking here but doing noting! Answering an email is to much to ask as well.

We deal as a company only with serious people and this is definitly not one of them lol.

regards

Charisma Gold
www.goldcash.nl

colonel

Post by colonel »

No problems.

Keith is Keith is Keith.
Charisma Gold

Re: My reply to Charisma Gold...

Post by Charisma Gold »

Hi Reggie,

I will answer one more time here and than for me this is over.

First off all let me give you the advice if you want to do business with serious people like our company outhere in the Netherlands than at least you will let us know something sick or not sick. And not 10 minutes after I put my post here that I not take you seriously that you send me your first answer for after almost 2 weeks. I am sorry but we do not do business this way.

If you want to make money and do some good business than at least you work like a businessperson.

There are a few British people and companies on the forum here as well who do business through us and they are all serious and reliable and we work and make money togheter without problems.

Second thing I wish you good luck than by searching other interesting people in Holland who will help you out on a proper way. Charisma Gold Entertainment is one of the biggest out here and we are this cause we do take business serious!

No hard feelings from me (probably from you there are) but life and business go on as usual.

I wish you many luck with your projects!

Kind regards

Charisma Gold

Charisma Gold

Re: My reply to Charisma Gold...

Post by Charisma Gold »

Please stop acting like a child outhere, nowhere is written anything about your so called confidential email. And I would never do put something like that on a forum. 18-11 I put my post out here at 16.26 and 18-11 at 16.28 I suddenly get your answer, strange isnt it?

As I said before in the other post I leave it this way instead off getting a whole forum fucked up because of childish blaming each other, but you still are carry on here.

I made my point in this matter and we will not do business togheter, for me this is allright and we go on as usual with or without you. Perhaps it is a good idea that you do the same.

From now on I will not respond to you anymore, cause it is time waisting again to do react all day here about this issue.

And again I still wish you all luck with your projects!

Have a nice evening.

Regards

Charisma Gold