The day I lost it to Tracy Venus!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
laralatex

The day I lost it to Tracy Venus!

Post by laralatex »

Yes folks, mild mannered Lara Latex here, with another Jimslip update wot I filmed, except this time I found myself gagging for some hot lesbo action with the lovely Tracy. I just had to bury my tongue in her minge. So I bunged the camera over to Jim and he kindly let me get stuck in. Thanks Jim, I was just so desperate for some hot juicy cunt! !happy!

[img]http://www.jimslip.com/t/image/c/tracy_ ... /image.jpg[/img]

Trailer:

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
planeterotica

Re: The day I lost it to Tracy Venus!

Post by planeterotica »

I can vouch for Tracy being one hot babe as i can remember her when she worked at the Brighton Sun Club and what naughty horny times we use to have and when Tracy says that she loves shagging then take it from me she means it !wink!
and if my memory serves me right Tracy also use to work at a nursing home but thats another matter !wink!

JimSlip and Cyrstal

laralatex

Post by laralatex »

When we were chatting about men, I asked Tracy, "Tracy, could you ever kill a man?", she looked at me teasingly and answered, "Eventually!" !laugh!

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
funessex

Post by funessex »

Love that punch line Lara!

N Tracy is a hot little minx isn't she!

<http://www.phils-angels.co.uk>
baddesign

Post by baddesign »

Lara

Once again great work & fab set with Tracy, would you be able to forward a contact email to bad.media@gmail.com or alternatively let Tracy have my details, as I want to confirm a shoot.

BD
WigBilly

Post by WigBilly »

Tracy's a cutie alright...can well understand how you might have become overwhelmed by the need to tackle her minge Lara!