UKAFTA AWARDS NEWS!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Keni

Re: UKAFTA AWARDS NEWS!!

Post by Keni »

...you might get shit on your face though William!!? !sick!

--
[b][url=https://twitter.com/KeniStyles]My tweets![/url][/b]
Phil mCc

Post by Phil mCc »

My first post in a while, but I had to, good luck and all my support guys.

"Stop laughing and tell me it's big"
Live or on demand streaming Hi-def quality programing <http://www.goxxxtv.com> all British Girls at a £1 per pull.
Keni

Post by Keni »

William no worries fella, I took it straight to my heart and it hurt! you bastard!!

Only kidding mate never apologies to me unless you did something wrong man. I really didn't mind if you did or didn't mean it, although I do believe that you didn't (sniff sniff).

Oh and man, your soon get used to the arse-licking brigade man! I know your new but it doesn't take long to see who they are and hopefully you will just keep your pride and let them get on with it.

I have to admit, I do do my fair bit of arse licking at work too! But the right kind... YUMMY!!

[img]http://www.eurobabeindex.com/forum/down ... p?id=18862[/img]

--
[b][url=https://twitter.com/KeniStyles]My tweets![/url][/b]
UKAFTA

Post by UKAFTA »

Due to alot of the Industry saying they do not want a whole table, We have made single tickets available on the industry tables.

please follow the link to buy your tickets,

each Ticket allows you to sit a table , you get a 5 Star 3 Course meal, prime position at The UKAFTA event, live Music from The Nicole Jane Boys, The Harley Davidson Band " ROUTE 66" Our Prestigious Awards Ceremony and admission to the After party with celebrity guest DJ BRANDON BLOCK, which is all in the same venue, THE TROXY, London E1

Lets enjoy the night and come together as an Industry

Regards

UKAFTA TEAM

UKAFTA

Post by UKAFTA »

Well we can not please everyone....we are trying though....
most people in this industry seem to have beef with someone, same as any industry....usaully because someone is doing better than someone else, personally i like it it drives Me harder to succeed......stop bitterness and push forward to make the Adult Industry a strong growing business that we can all be proud of

Come together at UKAFTA stand strong as an Industry and push it forward into the 21st centry, everyone wins

get your tickets NOW!!!! only a few days left

Regards

Ukafta Team

UKAFTA

Post by UKAFTA »

UKAFTA

Post by UKAFTA »

voting stops midnight on the 19th, everyone who has sent in nominations, been nominated has the same chance of winning as the next person, we have had people voting online at ukafta.com and also we have had hundreds and hundreds of email votes for the people who did not want to register at ukafta.com. we have had thousands and thousands of registrations so thanks for registering... the winners will be announced on the night......it is an automated system that picks out the winner.....and as we announced at the press launch in may,,,when it was explained at the event and publicly in the worlds media, AVN, Newspapers, magazines, press packs that were sent out to everyone in the industry, explaining how it all works and what you should do to get votes...so you all should know......we can lead a horse to water but we cannot make it drink......so stop blaming other people come together and enjoy a great night of entertainment.....We have a great team now at Ukafta that have been in the adult industry for at least the last decade and are trying to put on a great successful event for all of you...so show your support for the industry that you call your own and purchase a ticket and enjoy a night of great entertaiment, a luxery 5 star 3 course meal, let you hair down mingle with others in your industry, make some new friends and party hard with a live set from brandon block at the after party all the way through til 2:30 in the morning....

if you have any queries or problems then contact us direct at info@ukafta.com and STOP trying to ruin your industry

get your tickets today by purcasing on line today only 2 days left for tickets.if you do not have a ticket you can not come in.....ticket only event

Regards

UKAFTA team

<http://www.myspace.com/adultawards
UKAFTA

Post by UKAFTA »

Hi Keni

Last year the feedback was to be honest, quite negative, under the guidance of a certain individual. the main concern was...its fixed...so since under new management away from these individuals we all sat down and came up with an online voting system, we at UKAFTA felt this would make the winning of an award more prestigious and fare, not a case of who knows who and who sponsored the event, to be honest most event such as AVN and even the main ITV awards are fixed, We did not want this...we had to devise a system that could be made as fair as possible,hence ukafta.com website.....everyone has the same chance of winning...for instance Keni you nominate yourself then you promote youself to get as many votes as you can by driving people your fans to the site to vote for you (Best Male actor) so who ever is the top actor for that year wins...now if you go back to leaving it to a human panel of judges it can be easily fixed ....so we are trying to make it as fair as possible, and really everyone has the same chance of winning...Keni I do hope this answers your question and as a former male performer for a decade I do understand your concerns

Thanks for your support, Now tell everyone to vote for you , voting stops at midnight of the 19th and the winners will be announced at the show...every one has be nominated and all have the same chance of winning...its gonna be a poor light on the person who wins an award and is not there to collect it.....

its a ticket ONLY event and there is 1 day left to buy your ticket..follow link below and buy one now...spread the word Keni..you represent this great growing industry

Kindest regards

UKAFTA team