Jesica Kanin website

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
WildCatz

Jesica Kanin website

Post by WildCatz »

Apologies about Jesica Kanin's site going down. After putting her post in this forum Jesica's website network provider was contacted by someone saying that her website was made without her consent.

It's a minor set back and it will be back on line in the next couple of days ;)

A message to the person who passed that silly message on you NEED to get a grip of your self and get out more.

Has anyone else ever had this problem from promoting in this forum??

Adam Brown
www.Wild-Catz.com

www.JesicaKanin.com ( out of order for the next couple of days )
Charisma Gold

Re: Jesica Kanin website

Post by Charisma Gold »

Hi Adam,

I mailed you last week but had no response, did you got my email?

Kindest regards

Charisma Gold

The hottest Dutch girl!!! www.charismagold.com
puretotty

Post by puretotty »

Wow that sucks ! Very childish of the person who did that... :(

However are you hosting in the UK... I didnt think UK server's did adult content... hence why I host in the USA... which also works out way cheaper :)
[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]
WildCatz

Post by WildCatz »

Hi everyone and cheers for your messages.

I didnt put anything that was adult on it really, just put what her limits and rates were and a couple of glamour shots.

Called them up today like and they said that someone contacted them saying that they were her. Whoever is was said I had no permission doing this site for her hahaha its totally fucked up.
So now she has to scan a passport to email to them.

I promoted Viola Von Vild and Alexa Heart from Bang Babes, did their sites and nothing. Someone has it in for this new girl Im sure.

She is a MILF (37 years old) so no spring chicken but she looks fantastic for her age and I ' If you know me ' Wouldnt promote any ming mongs on here or anywhere else hahaha ;)

Back her up when I get her site back on I think this whole site business and the few shitty messages she got from the first post I put on here have disheartened her a little.

Charisma Gold I shall contact you in the next couple of days if nothing comes through. Just a few problems with this at the moment but all will be sorted mate ;)

Adam Brown
www.Wild-Catz.com
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

ALL my UK servers host adult (which is about 70% of them), and 90% of companys will if you ask them but they don't publicise it as its resource heavy.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Charisma Gold

Post by Charisma Gold »

I will await your email than.

Kindest regards

Charisma Gold

The hottest Dutch girl!!! www.charismagold.com
Daz Savage

Post by Daz Savage »

Love Jesica's blog - just thought I'd mention that!

<http://www.bustylittleolivia.com>
(Not my site but I do the shooting and she'd love you to take a peek!)
stugws

Post by stugws »

Probaly someone from C**t Purestorm after they deleted her profile.