NEW GIRL Jesica Kanin

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
WildCatz

NEW GIRL Jesica Kanin

Post by WildCatz »

Take a look at this girl who is hitting the scene. She will be one of the next top milf's on the scene without a doubt.

Check out her site : www.JesicaKanin.com

If anyone wants to book do so through her site its easy.

Adam Brown
Wild Catz
www.Wild-Catz.com
Nob3y

Re: NEW GIRL Jesica Kanin

Post by Nob3y »

I doubt it

Born to Lose..... Live to Win
Wildfowler

Post by Wildfowler »

Clickable link

James Wildfowler

James Wildfowler

http://www.jameswildfowler.com
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

The second the music started playing, i closed the page.
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

Thanks for the warning about the music! Site could do with some more photos, larger pictures etc- it is good to see clear rates etc, so thats a positive.

Hello- I am an Irish freelance photographer. I mainly spent my time in England and Scotland, and I enjoy working with nude models. My other hobbies are football and motorbikes!
WildCatz

Post by WildCatz »

www.JesicaKanin.com

The reason there aint many pictures on her site is because she in new and hitting the scene now.
Its not a pay site so its not like anyone has to pay to see it, its just a clear way to show the model, her rates and contact.
Thanks for your feed back lads, I guess the main issue we have here is the music right or am I wrong?

Feedback is good

Adam Brown
www.Wild-Catz.com
WildCatz

Post by WildCatz »

p.s Thanks again James for the hyperlink to her website, you do that for me every time haha
If you can let me know how you do that and load pictures onto this section that would be a help also ;)

cheers mate,

Paul Taylor where are your comments mate??? hahaha

Paul normally hears about every girls first as he lives pretty local to me and was one of the first to shoot Viola Von Vild when I was promoting her.

Adam Brown
www.Wild-Catz.com

www.JesicaKanin.com
Whicker

Post by Whicker »

Suggestion- put up some large, clear, pictures of her on the site. Photogrpahers do like to see what the model looks like, of course. Most of the pictures on the site are not much larger than a thumbnail. Also some more "natural" rather than posed/pouting pictures are always useful.

A basic gallery- shot with a basic camera- is a good start.

Hello- I am an Irish freelance photographer. I mainly spent my time in England and Scotland, and I enjoy working with nude models. My other hobbies are football and motorbikes!
WildCatz

Post by WildCatz »

Cheers Whicker,
point in what I was saying before it that she is ***NEW*** haha.
Not really got loads of pictures as this is only day two of promoting her.

For any feed back i'll just let you all know that I'm far from new to this as I've been sorting girls out since 2004.. but unlike most of you guys Ive not been banging my names everywhere to take the credit until now.
Give some feedback on her and what kind of things you would like to see on the site in future? Maybe a member section? Not just stating the obveouse about it needs more pictures as thats common sense.
No need to get bitchy about the music annoying you as most peoples MYSPACE has music on and when I used to promote Viola Von Vild I had music on her site too... I had loads of mail from people saying they liked it and what her song was called. How many new girls that come on here say there new and dont have a website and its a right struggle to get any pictures of them..? Then to find when you do get the pictures do they even look nice, work out at the gym and look after there looks at all..? The answer is that most girls Ive seen look like fuck when they first start out but maybe get a little better along the way. I bring good looking girls who are good looking from the begining.
Anyway the main point about coming on here is to show her to you all as a new girl if people would like to book her, Ive had loads of great emails come through after one day but a few shitty messages in this forum.
Come on lads lets help her in the industry, NOT put the off with these silly comments at early doors.

Adam Brown
www.Wild-Catz.com