Free Age Verification Systems

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Mr Kinky

Re: Free Age Verification Systems

Post by Mr Kinky »

Thanks for your reply.

At the moment I host with Servage (the server is in the UK) ? who advertised that they allowed adult sites when I set up the account.

My site has a warning about its content and there is a 2257 disclaimer copied/modified from a popular established site on the front page. Hopefully ccBill will come when my site is more popular (and well known).

So can I post explicit nudity (open leg and penetration with toys etc.....) without fear of the 6am knock from the boys in blue?

If only the police/government published recommended guidelines as to what steps you need to take to set up and adult site......

puretotty

Re: Free Age Verification Systems

Post by puretotty »

I'm not a legal expert... I am sure if you have all the relevant paperwork, such as model release and 2 forms of ID then you would be fine... however personally I would still always host in the USA... I have a kick ass server with 1500 gig download per month, fully managed dedicated server and pay about ?180 a month !

I wouldnt wait for your site to become more popular to go with ccbill, to be honest having it as a AVS will proberly stop it from being popular... sign up with CCBill EU... people trust sites with established billing companies more than shady AVS sites...
[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]