Pregnant

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ayla

Pregnant

Post by Ayla »

hi everyone :-)

Thought i'd pop on and announce that im expecting my second child, im nearly 3 months in and cant hide the bump anymore!!
I will still be camming on adultwork and updating my southern charms site over the coming months - for those of you who love a pregnant girl - but this is the only nude work i'll do. I am however still working for others in the fetishy stuff i love so dearly!! Any offers of peeing, foot fetish, face sitting, ballbusting, cfnm etc etc i will consider.
I intend to stay working after the birth too, although when i return fully is going to depend on how quickly my figure snaps back, and if i'll need copious amounts of surgery on my poor boobs (which are currently ENORMOUS!)

Anyway, thanks for reading this :-) xxxx

Simon

Re: Pregnant

Post by Simon »

Congratulations Ayla, hope everything goes well ;)

SimonS

[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..
Hawkes7

Post by Hawkes7 »

Congrats Ayla - I wish you and the little one all the best. xx
TT4u2e

Post by TT4u2e »

Many Congrats Ayla - hope all goes well

xx
katielee

Post by katielee »

Congratulations Babe!!! If its a girl will you name her after me??? pleeeeeaaassssseee???

Katie Fucking Lee

Fuck Me It's Katie Lee
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Congratulations Ayla.

Really good news. I am so happy for you. Makes me all broody. lol

Seriously I wish the best for you and your new baby,

Kind Wishes,

Matthew

Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Thanks for all your kind words peeps. Katie Lee, long time no speak!!! Our vodka smoothie day must have been well over a year ago now!! My friend beat me to it naming her little girl Katie, but maybe Lee for a boy :-) Hope you're keeping well . x
JasonThickCock

Post by JasonThickCock »

Hi, I'd love to do a peeing and face-sitting shoot with you!

Please e-mail me @ 1stImpressions@live.co.za.......

I'm in Peterborough. x
KazB

Post by KazB »

Oh my god congrats!! I remember last time I saw ya you mentioned you wanted another soon! That's awesome!

Good luck sweetie and look after yourself meantime xxx

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
Jedi974

Post by Jedi974 »

Wow, that means we had two pregnant models working with us when we filmed at Rialto Hall in August! What are the chances of that? :)

Congratulations. Hope everything goes smoothly for you. We'll throw some bb work your way after the birth to help any post natal tension.

[url]http://www.bnwebmedia.com[/url] - Producing alternative adult entertainment.
For modelling enquiries email [email]baz@bnwebmedia.com[/email]