Video Camera + Lights For Sale

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Big Jim

Video Camera + Lights For Sale

Post by Big Jim »

Hello,

It's time I upgraded, so I'm seeking offers for my venerable Sony PD150 and 3 x 800 watt Arri 'red head' lighting kit.

The camera comes with 4 long life batteries (NP-F960), a fast charger, wide angle lens, a tripod, various cables, manual and a memory card. The Sony's done me proud and is virtually indestrustible.

The lights are in an Arri metal case and come complete with stands, gels and two extra bulbs.

I will also throw in 30 x Sony 60 minute Mini DV tapes.

More details about the camera (run time, drum time, etc) will be disclosed to serious parties. And in time honoured tradition it's cash only and the buyer collects (from a Central London address).

Any serious enquiries, please email me at top2tail@hotmail.com

Big Jim
Boc

Re: Video Camera + Lights For Sale

Post by Boc »

Hi jim,

Re The Red Heads, I don't supposed the gels would be the dichroic daylight filter?

Thanks

boc
Big Jim

Re: Video Camera + Lights For Sale

Post by Big Jim »

Hi Boc,

To answer your question, I really wouldn't know. I bought a set of them which came in a range of pretty colours. When I needed to create a daylight feel, I'd just put a light blue gel on the lamp.

Cheers

Big Jim