Contract Girls

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
harmonyluvver

Re: Contract Girls

Post by harmonyluvver »

"Girls are still allowed to shoot, with your permission, without demanding and threatening"

Is how that sentence was written. Breaking it up to make it seem incorrect was a bit beneath you.

The tone of the original post was threatening and confrontational as you well know.
hiwatt

Re: Quite agree....

Post by hiwatt »

Ok, let's express the concept differently. Nothing in the unfair contract terms legislation or statutory instrument affects the legal effect of the restraint clause under consideration. If you disagree, please point to the statute section. And do consider Mainstream v Young in the House of Lords in 2007.
harmonyluvver

Post by harmonyluvver »

So as my absolutely last post. I take it you would also be in favour of stickying this thread and adding the negatives of working with some models as well so that new talent can get a feel of how the industry can be ?
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

If you genuinely believe that, then prove it. You rewite the post, providing the same information content, in words / style which is not by your estimation 'threatening and confrontational'. If you can't do that, then you must by definition be wrong about this, musn't you.
hiwatt

Re: What direction will BlueBird be going in?

Post by hiwatt »

We are shooting our features in the US. With the same production team that shot 'Pirates' and 'The 4' and 'Dinner Party' [the biggest ever selling US feature in the last 10 years].

Gonzo is being produced daily in the UK and Prague, together with scenes for US features.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

I am in favour of all career relevant information being provided to models and all business relevant information being provided to producers. So I think we agree.
James not Bond

Post by James not Bond »

I think hiwatt you should get your lawyer to tell you a few home truths.

1. Any contract between Bluebird and the model is just that, between Bluebird and the model, NOT any other producer.

2. If, when a model leaves Bluebird and has any remaining period of time on the 12 months left, it is the legal obligation of the model to inform any producer as to this. The onus is not on the producer.

3. If a contract is made and signed in Great Britain, any legal proceedings would follow British law, NOT American.

Take the proper stance to protect your investments, but to threaten legal action against a producer who has broken no law, nor any contract made by Bluebird is not advisable.

<http://www.ukgirlsvod.com/index.php?vod=220050&>
harmonyluvver

Post by harmonyluvver »

I tried to email you Hiwatt however received delivery failure both times, some absolutley last post that was lol