Fabulous shoot with Monica Haze

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
PR Models Ltd

Fabulous shoot with Monica Haze

Post by PR Models Ltd »

Just wanted to attract your attention on Monica, Fabulous model who made that shoot an absolute success, not only is she fantastically beautiful, but she is full of great ideas and tons of energy, I most definitely recommend her without any hesitation, Monica works up to g/g!!!!! just a teaser of things to come ....

[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/ ... 887_pp.jpg[/IMG]

/Patrick

/Patrick Regnouf
Photographer
marshman

Re: Fabulous shoot with Monica Haze

Post by marshman »

I would just like to endorse what Patrick has said,I had the pleasure of working with Monica a few months ago on a Solo video as well.A beautiful model and very freindly and so easy to work with.I will hopefully do a GG shoot with Monica if we find the right model,if she isnt already busy with bookings she should be.

Regards Barry

Tonys Films

Post by Tonys Films »

she certainly is a stunner. does she work in London. if so I would deco work with her. Graet picture where can we see more.
Tony
PR Models Ltd

Post by PR Models Ltd »

I have sent a mail to Monica and I am sure that she is monitoring this thread, complete shoot will hopefully be available soon, watch this space ....

/Patrick Regnouf
Photographer