ELLENA- NEW Hot PICS Available for Work & Certed

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Harry Hardon

Re: ELLENA- NEW Hot PICS Available for Work & Cer

Post by Harry Hardon »

Ellena,

Tried emailing a few times - we gonna try to do something together for your Pure Penny site?

HH

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
HollyCox

Re: ELLENA- NEW Hot PICS Available for Work & Certed

Post by HollyCox »

Great pictures, would love to work with you one day.
HollyCox xxx

Born to Make People Happy
spuddy69

Post by spuddy69 »

Hey Ellena

It's great to see your career really starting to take off. You've come a long way (pardon the pun). I can't wait for some more films & your website to get up & running. Feel free to email me if you want to catch up sometime.

xx.
spuddy69

Post by spuddy69 »

Hey Ellena

It's great to see your career really starting to take off. You've come a long way (pardon the pun). I can't wait for some more movies & your website to get up & running. Feel free to email if you want to catch up.

xx.
Ellena

Post by Ellena »

thanks so much babes xxx appreciate all your support thankyou website very close now at last!! lol xxx hahaha so hold fire hope you will enjoy it! lol im away at moment shooting and going very well il drop you a mail directly got few more links of stuff released etc talk soon x
Ellena

Re: ELLENA- NEW Hot PICS Available for Work & Cer

Post by Ellena »

sorry mr hardon lol been away and still am but i will be intouch to discuss future options lol all best mr h! x
Ellena

Post by Ellena »

thankyou babes checked out your details too and dito love to work with you in future as well! wish you all best and anything can help you with at all give me a shout! take care and ygood luck hun x
spuddy69

Post by spuddy69 »

Good stuff hun (you remeber me then lol) yea mail me direct when you can no problemo using that email address. be good to chat real soon i'm always willing to travel.

xx.