Looking For Models

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
tyler dee

Re: Looking For Models

Post by tyler dee »

hello ,im tyler-dee and im very interested in doing some work.
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

Hi Tyler, thanks for showing interest in my modeling agency, if you would still like to join please mail me your CV and two pictures, no nude.

Mail them to miss_marsh2006@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Hunny

another day, another dollar
Angel Reace

Post by Angel Reace »

Hi

Just seen your ad and would love to join your site. Please send me more details to modelangel4u@hotmail.com.

Angelx
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

Hi Angel, glad that you would like to join my modeling agency, please send CV to miss_marsh2006@hotmail.com along with two pictures, not nude tho.

Speak Soon

Hunny

this is the actual modeling agency, will be live in 48 hours.

Zpicasso

Post by Zpicasso »

Hi,I am working in adult industry for about 6 years now. right now I am working for American production as a producer and I am getting our models myself. I am sending girls over to the UK for about 2 years now. I am always happy to find new photographers that could work with my models. All the models I am sending over do at least hard g/g,usually I am trying to put together at least 2 models for the trip. I am going to have 2 girls over from August 1st for about a week max 10 days if you are interested and have time in August then please email me and maybe can work something out. Zuzana
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

Hi there, iv'e sent you a e-mail, could you just reply to confirm that I have the right person?

Hunny
xxx