new to the busines

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Trudi_Stephens

Re: new to the busines

Post by Trudi_Stephens »

Nope! loads of mails but nothing from you!
AndAgain

Post by AndAgain »

Wow, ?360 for anal, that's cheap
Keni

Post by Keni »

AndAgain wrote:

> Wow, ?360 for anal, that's cheap

Mmmn that is quite cheap I agree but everyone has their own rates I guess? What is more intruiging for me is where Trudi got that rather accurate average from? Lol!

Not taking the piss, I never heard a girl ask for 360 before? Most of the girls I have asked give their rates in mutiples of 50's and 100's?
Also the last time I was shooting in uk the average a girl was charging for a BG vag scene was at 350? So anyways great bargain! An extra tenner for 'A' will keep a girl busy I'm sure!

Goober, I think you might have to dig a bit deeper if your 500 is to cover your guy too? If you want a decent performance then most of the good guys in uk are taking 300. I heard most dont come down lower than 250.

Hope that helps to give you a better idea and hey like people have said, that is just the cost of the scene. It has really nothing to do with if it will be good or not!

Thats down to YOU as the director and of course your performers.

Good luck man!

!grin!

--
[b][url=https://twitter.com/KeniStyles]My tweets![/url][/b]
Trudi_Stephens

Post by Trudi_Stephens »

Lol just consider the extra 10 to be inflation Keni ;)

These were some rates on UKAP from last year

The standard (minimum) rate per scene which all members of UKAP have agreed to pay in 2007 for female models is as follows:

g/g - ?250
b/g - ?300
b/g + A - ?350
b/g + DP - ?400- ?450

Which seems pretty close to the mark for what a lot of producers expect to pay nowadays!
Trudi_Stephens

Post by Trudi_Stephens »

The price I quoted gets an anal scene with me and my partner!