Certs - Northants area?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Trudi_Stephens

Certs - Northants area?

Post by Trudi_Stephens »

Looking to get certs very soon, does anyone know of or can recommend a location in the northants area?

Trudi x

Androm

Re: Certs - Northants area?

Post by Androm »

Hi Trudi

The problem with Northants is that you can pop into a STI clinic anytime but to get the certs paper Northants area hospitals send your results away. It's takes one week to get the result + 2 weeks before you get your piece of paper.

The only other way would be private.

The only other place I know for free certs in St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London.

Trudi_Stephens

Post by Trudi_Stephens »

Hi Andy

Hope your keeping well hun and thanks for all the info!

I think looking at the options I may end up going private then!

Trudi x
SaracenHouseStudio

Post by SaracenHouseStudio »

I have been told that Milton Keynes GUM wing of the NHS Hospital do paper certs for ?20.

I've also been told that you do need to be up-front with them about what you do for a living, this is the issue that lots of NHS clinics have, if they don't know why you want certs every month or every two weeks then they can be a little funny with you about issuing paper certs.

But MK will do it, apparently.

Quality Studio Hire in Milton Keynes - www.saracenhousestudio.co.uk
Trudi_Stephens

Post by Trudi_Stephens »

Thats handy to know, thanks for that!