TV Babes XXX

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
michaeldon1

Re: TV Babes XXX

Post by michaeldon1 »

Hhhmmnnn...does silence mean nothings gonna happen...I think it does,but on the off chance would anyone like to see Lily the Russian girl from Hotel Voyuer 914,because I've now added her to my wish list....Never gonna come true...
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

Dani and Amanda got down and dirty on the web cam.
tom84

Post by tom84 »

As you keep saying but mind telling us exactly what they did seeing as you appear to be the only one who saw it
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

There was penetration and oral from bothe ladies on each othere and at one point Dani was almost fisting Amanda and also Dani squirted in Amandas moth. Dont think she was impressed. This is all true, I signed up to Babestation's news email and I was notified about it and didn't think much of it as most of the time Babestation and its likeness appear to talk shit but I gave it a go and was pleasantly shocked at what I saw. I actually requested for some anal penetration but my request fell on def ears. So as I keep saying I wouldn't be shocked if Amanda and Dani do actualy work for Bluebird some way down the line.
michaeldon1

Post by michaeldon1 »

On the O/T forum theres talk of Charlie and Tiffany doing a webcam together any news anyone?????
tonymontana

Post by tonymontana »

kinkykay08

Post by kinkykay08 »

any idea where i could find this? i ike both dani and amanda! i could make it worth your while boys, haha!xx
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

It was only streaming on web cam. I would have liked to have a copy myself.
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

just found out it's going to be on 20th june at 10 till late with the sexy tiffany and charlie. Can't tell if its goner be as hardcore as Amanda and Dani but it could be.
sony100

Post by sony100 »

how do you watch the webcam shows