Amazing Karlie Simon and Suzie Best.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
happychappy

Amazing Karlie Simon and Suzie Best.

Post by happychappy »

Just to let everyone know that two sensational scenes from the Jock the Cock stable are going live on Strictly Broadband soon.Karlie Simon and Suzie Best,these two babes really know how to put out.Boy they can suck the cream off a good Scottish cock.I raise a whiskey to them lassies.

Jock the Cock.
happychappy

Re: Amazing Karlie Simon and Suzie Best.

Post by happychappy »

Sorry I did not have a photo up.Special thanks to everyone including the guys at Strictly Broadband.I am hoping to get other material out there.It is all good fun Jock the Cock style.

Jock
puretotty

Post by puretotty »

As was asked previously... was this shot recently as every one seems to feel Karli Simon is exclusive ???
[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]
happychappy

Post by happychappy »

Ah,I can clear this up.This was shot some time ago before Karlie was contracted hence the apparent overlap.I know Karlie has moved onto other things and good luck to her,she may still be in contract.Hope that helps.Thanks.

Jock
strictlybroadband

Post by strictlybroadband »

Well done Jock - your movie is currently at No 7 in our chart. !happy!

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

Is it true Karlie has new boobs? I heard a rumor....

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

I certainly enjoyed shooting these movies - and Jock the Cock is a really top chappy, always a gent!! Ladies you should contact him if doing b/g work.

ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)