change of plan !!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
fevrd

Re: change of plan !!!

Post by fevrd »

I am a bad boy. Emma says i should post a pic of her new tits. So if I can remember how to do it...

[IMG]http://getthetitsout.com/images/120/Spicy103.jpg[/IMG]

I am instructed to remind you that this is not a professional pic as no-one has shot her yet and that she has new hair as well.

fevrd
sparky

Re: change of plan !!! (Sandie)

Post by sparky »

Sandie's certainly has a pair of the best looking implants around.

I suspect one reason is that she chose implants that would give here a good shape rather than trying to go silly on size as well as having a good surgeon.

Of course I've no idea what Sandie paid and where her bill fits in the scale of cheapest to most expensive implants but could it be a case of ' you get what you pay for ' ?

fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

hi
blimey !!!! been busy working and didnt realise my post would have so many replies !
in the past i said i would never have a boob job, i also said i would never have kids because i hated them and i was meant to be infertile !!!!
now im blessed with the most beautiful one year old daughter who i love dearly i couldnt be happier. unfortunatly my body paid the price ! when i was pregnant i went up to an e cup ! and now ive lost loads of weight im down to a small c cup. as you can imagine the words "empty" "deflated" and "floppy" spring to mind, or in my case there is not much spring anymore ! lol ! i used to love how pert my boobs were and didnt even have to wear a bra but nowadays they have to be hoisted up !
so now my body has changed its time to resort to artificial means ! im having them filled to a dd or e, so they will be the size they were when i was pregnant, with the spare empty skin i have once they are filled up again it will look fairly natural and soft rather than that stuck on look !
if anybody has seen me on house of fun tv recently you will see ive lost tons of weight and my boobs are beginning to look like they are heading for a trip to oz ! i know some guys like the hanging down type of boobs but personally on me and other girls i prefer a perter look !
pleasureville, we will speak tuesday my dear !

faye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pascha knight

Post by pascha knight »

Hellooo fayeee

hello treacle, after reading about your boob job, and readingf all the quotes I hadc to at first agree with the guys, that natural is best,and your vhot as you are...BUT
being a new mum myself,Id have to agree when they inflate to double e, and delate there is plenty of room lefty in your plastic bag, so why not fill it...and id have to also agree with you that because you have the natural skin leftovers, you will find that will look more natural and not sticky ons...

hope you and family are doing well

love pascha

aka sasha
Scot

Post by Scot »

Saw you on tv last nite Faye and you looked hot and the tits are super. a real mouthfull. You`re still a girl i`d like to take home and f***
Keep up the good work
nikonman

Post by nikonman »

Pascha,
Congratulations on becoming a mum.
Did you have a boy or girl?.
Peter
will261084

Post by will261084 »

hi faye i waz talking to you the other nite, i really enjoyed it. I waz just wondering do you sale your worn underwear cos if you do i would like to buy it?
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

hi
sasha babe hope your keeping well and your little one is good ! how old now ?
yes im fully expecting my boob job to look very natural due to the empty skin i have spare that just needs filling back up again !
thank you scot !
will, after lots of recent requests i will probably start selling underwear in the next couple of months ! i will advertise on here !

faye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bonnie_wood1986

Post by bonnie_wood1986 »

faye i totally understand you my son is nearly 1 and im in the same situation i have decided to get mine done i wish you all the best xxx
http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?psid=bonnie_wood