TOMORROW - 2ND MARCH HARD G/G STUDIO DAY

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Heather_Michelle

TOMORROW - 2ND MARCH HARD G/G STUDIO DAY

Post by Heather_Michelle »

Hey there guys

there are still slots left for this, GOD KNOWS WHY THOUGH lol

so if you want slot email me, i will be online ALLLLL day hehe and will get bk to you straight away hehe

details:

Hey guys

Myself and Kira are holding a studio day and selling slots

We have over 8 years expoerience between us and have worked together on many ocassions and we work together amazingly well

There is a 15min gap between each slot so u get a full hour, at the start of the slot we will be changed and in the studio ready to start so ur time doesnt get eaten into with introductions and costume changes

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me

We also do hard g/g videos together so if you would like a seperate booking on this level please also contact me

many thanks xxxxx

THE SHOOT IS AT ARRIANE STUDIOS IN TAMWORTH, in the midlands, not far from birmingham A GREAT BIG STUDIO WITH LOADS OF SETS

Please contact me via email with any assignments you feel may be of interest to me

I only work to open leg
Heather_Michelle

Re: TOMORROW - 2ND MARCH HARD G/G STUDIO DAY

Post by Heather_Michelle »

Please contact me via email with any assignments you feel may be of interest to me

I only work to open leg