Shoot Location Wanted...

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
rebekahdee

Shoot Location Wanted...

Post by rebekahdee »

Hi

Just wondered if anyone had any ideas about good locations to use between London and Ashford or the surrounding areas. I am due to do a bondage style shoot next Tuesday (19th) and i desperately need somewhere to film!

I would need the location for about 6 hours so if anyone can help me out i would be grateful.....the cheaper the better please as the January tax bill hurt!

hope to hear from someone soon!

Thanks

Rebekah.x

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
[url=http://www.rebekahdee.com]www.rebekahdee.com[/url]
Shep232

Re: Shoot Location Wanted...

Post by Shep232 »

Not really the date or location you want, but I have a location available this Sunday all day. Luxury house near Southampton. If you are interested let me know and we can talk about price.
!happy!
DSX

Post by DSX »

check out Destiny SX several themed areas over 2 floors ample parking adn avaliable anytime 24/7

see www.destinysx.co.uk
DSX Media
for galleries and other info on site

you wont find a better venue safe secure secluded and licnesed for all events here
call us see site for contact details

Live Long and Prosper,,,,,,,, perhaps have a shag in between
S4

Post by S4 »

Rebecca

I have an east London apartment.Depending upon your requirements i may be able to help.Im currently only letting to stills and soft productions. Ive had some
hard shoots here before but i was concerned about the noise from some of the shoots.Im in 2 minds as to whether to make it available again.Its a great venue for this type of thing.!

You can see images at http://www.foliophoto.co.uk/Apartment/

Regards

peter
spuddy

Post by spuddy »

Hi Rebekah,

have a look at www.rialto-hall.webeden.co.uk

location is bexhill, so great for london, ashford (kent) etc

and drop me a line.

cheers

Spuddy!