warning to models

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
amber

Re: warning to models

Post by amber »

hello everyone I just managed to get hold of the channel manager in question and he told me to f**k of cause I messed them around all I can say is what a bunch of c**ts , thanks for all your advise Ill keep you posted on whats happening with getting my money
x
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

Amber,
Sorry to hear about your bad treatment from that T.V. channel. If it's the one I'm thinking of, maybe they've got cashflow problems due to the possible loss of viewers? I hope you resolve your problems and keep your spirits up; you are a smart, sexy lady.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Actually Amber I can vouch for Robin here. Get in touch with Robin who will put you in touch with Jonathan. I believe they had a similar thing with the same company.

Also it strikes me as odd that models dont recognise that despite their career vocations, the same rules, regualtions and laws apply to you all as well with regards to the work environment.

I have discussed with a lawyer friend that the health and safety at work acts even cover girls who whip their tits out too you know and not just office cleaners and workers at Mickey D's.

If you really wanted to be awkward there are plenty things I've read in your post that could cause a lot more trouble beyond the ?650 they owe you. I'm sure you could complain and even take it up with the industrial tribunal if you really want to take it far. Just get advice from someone more knowledgable about the subject. I'm just chucking out thoughts.

Hopefully the company that owes you money will pay you off just to avoid dragging this nonsense out.

If I was you I'd be dragging it out like a mo fo just to make my point.

Some things come down to principals and you cant afford to back down but if they pay up...then drop it and move on.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
FootPlay

Post by FootPlay »

You need to establish first what your "employment" status was with them. You mention "payroll" department - where you on the payroll or were you self employed and paid against contract? If they have "sacked" you then that would appear to be an employment issues and you hvve all the other areas of employment law to assist you. However in another post you mention that they said they were going to tell the revenue about you which would indicate that they are not deducting PAYE from your earnings and that they treated you as self employed - and therefore there should be some form of contract between you.

Just by way of help when you are approaching people to help you sort this out you will need to establish self employed or employed. Hope it all goes well for you. Good Luck

www.footplay.co.uk
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

I hope you get the money whats owed to you Amber. Believe me if someone owed me ?650 i know what id do but thats me. Good Luck Babe.

[Edited by moderator]
Jedi974

Post by Jedi974 »

Hi Amber.

Maybe you should go round there and bust the managers balls!

Seriously though, I am really surprised to hear that what I asumed would be a 'reputable organization' could pull such a stunt!
The only thing that I can think of is a small claims court scenario to pursue the case.
I hope you get it sorted soon.

Cheers,

Baz

[url]http://www.bnwebmedia.com[/url] - Producing alternative adult entertainment.
For modelling enquiries email [email]baz@bnwebmedia.com[/email]
kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

Hi Amber,

I know the channel your talking about i had similar problems just before christmas ! i was owed a hell of alot and it took over two months - and lots of crying/tantrums before being paid on the 23rd of December!!! resulting in a ruined christmas!!!

I did return - and have left again - due to the way girls are treated - and guess what - im owed money again!!!

Luckily - i to will be starting a London channel soon - girls and people that view/support this channel should be made aware of these situations - its simply unfair!!!!!!

p.s

Have changed phones and lost your number hun - would be great to get in touch again, as i said iv just upped my levels to G/G also a bevvy when im in London !!!

Hope your well

Kat
www.myspace.com/kittykatxxx
kitty-kat85@live.co.uk
www.clubkittykat.com
kitty-kat85@live.co.uk
07772 739 474
J.J.

Post by J.J. »

I wonder if this is the same channel that owes Kaz B over ?1400 since after they decided to start paying through agents rather than to the girls

Oh by the way Amber you smell! :-p

[Edited by moderator]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Experienced sales manager looking to
sell something slightly more interesting
than soggy cardboard, for a change.

PM or email me for CV & contact details if you can help!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Hey Kitten, good to see your up and about :)

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?