Jennifer Keellings @ killergram.com

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ariana Mistry

Re: Jennifer Keellings @ killergram.com

Post by Ariana Mistry »

i want some :P

*@*Ariana Mistry*@*
Rascal

Post by Rascal »

nice to hear from you jennifer. glad things are going well over there and your having a good time in vegas.

like the choice of name for your work in america. excellent that youll be doing your first film for vivid the same company that your heroine jenna jameson works for

Kelly Bell's no1 fan
Anjali Kara

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Jennifer
Sounds like you are having a great time over there and I'm sure that you will take the US by storm.
I've watched all of the edited scenes now and it's almost impossible to believe that you hadn't shot before.
Totally stunning in every way babe.
Speak Soon
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

Hi Anjali,

Yeah I can't wait to see my scenes with Jennifer, I'm sure it was one of the easiest editing jobs DiSanto has had in a long time.. I thought she had been shooting for ages the way that she is so into the scene in every way and gives a wicked energetic performance..certainly made my year..and it's only January!

Andy xx
Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

Oh and thank you for the lovely compliment Jennifer, you a real lady in every way and I cant wait to work with you again after your American adventure and to hear all about it! xxx
ashco1984

Post by ashco1984 »

when u putting more up then she is fuckin fit obviously the response is only gunna b good who wud have anything bad 2 say nice solo pic more of pls
Don Roobles

Post by Don Roobles »

Think that should satisfy you and check here too

Enjoy

Don Roobles

www.killergram.com
Rico

Hi Jennifer!

Post by Rico »

Hi Jennifer! I am very keen to try and contact you with a view to doing a shoot for TVX if you're interested? Please get in touch with me: ricporter@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks. Ric Porter, Portway Films

http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric