trying to break into the industry

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
hertslad

trying to break into the industry

Post by hertslad »

Hi there,

Thanks for looking. I'm a 27 year old who is trying to break into the industry have spoken to a couple of agencies who are happy with my pics etc but want a 45min+ video of me in action.

Are there any females out there who can help me out it will be amatuer camcorder stuff but if you remember or know any males who have tried to get into the industry its really hard work without an action video and I would really appreciate some help.

I have pics to send can any females help at all?

my email is hertslad1@hotmail.co.uk replies either on here or by email. I really don't mind any age (above 18 of course), any shape size or level of experience really doesn't bother me as it is the action that will count.
Robin uk

Re: trying to break into the industry

Post by Robin uk »

Please contact Jonathan @ alittlebitofeverything@hotmail.co.uk

Robin.
hertslad

Post by hertslad »

Thanks guys for the replies I have had so far really helpfull great community on here if I can help anyone I definately will now I have seen others help. I am still looking for more offers though dont mind paying a fee but if you can keep it minimal as i'm a neewbie!!
photo girlsxxx

Post by photo girlsxxx »

If you are serious please contact emily@photogirls.net
hertslad

Post by hertslad »

emily have sent you a message hope you have got it. Let me know.
hertslad

Post by hertslad »

hi there how can u help?