Week 36 @ killergram.com_Free Trailer

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Anjali Kara

Week 36 @ killergram.com_Free Trailer

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Guys
Here is the running order and free preview trailer for week 36 at
Hope you enjoy the updates:)
Today we have the debut session on the site of the fantastic Lauren Cox as she goes on a wild Dogging Mission with Don Roobles (Lauren please get in touch as we want to shoot lots more with you)
Then on Saturday you get to experience the stunning Miss Lyka Lopez as she dishes up a "Hardcore Chainsmokers Session"..
Sunday is a day for a bit of household refurbishments and Rio Mariah is in need of some solid wood from "The Handy Man"..
The one and only Nasrin Carmel Moore starts off the new week in "UK Streetwalkers"
Then it's the turn of an Indian girl that you may have seen from time to time on the site as I return for a "Rock Chicks" session..
Wednesday is all about the girls as Frankie Babe and Louise Skye get into some full on "Bitchfunkers"...
And the week ends with an Anaya Leon update to wrap things up for another action packed 7 days..
Here the trailer link

See you next week
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
Twingo

Re: Week 36 @ killergram.com_Free Trailer

Post by Twingo »

Wow you look absolutely fantastic, welcome back :)
Ariana Mistry

Post by Ariana Mistry »

oh anjali babe my nix r getting wet
heehee

*@*Ariana Mistry*@*
Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

Hi Anjali,

Woohooo have just watched my first shoot with the gorgeous Lyka Lopez..I've been looking forward to seeing this one..she is a chain smoking hottie and this girl is going to be huge! Thanks Anjali!

Andy XXX
Loz

Post by Loz »

wow looks like another awsome week. roll on wednesday. cant wait to get to the killergram towers.

Loz xx

LaurenCox

Post by LaurenCox »

Hey babe, just saw my page on the site ... yey!!

I now have my certs and am ready for some full on hardcore stuff so just give me a call whenever. Weekends are good for me at the moment as I am struggling with motherhood issues weekdays lol.

I'd love a shot at quite a few of your series especially Bitchfunkers, Rock Chicks and Hard-Fi. Don should still have my number somewhere x

LAUREN COX - British Born Adult Model

www.laurencoxentertainment.com
LaurenCox

Post by LaurenCox »

Hahahaha ... sorry but that line is funni as hell!

... 'sorry it's just milkshake officer' ...

I'd forgotten all about the convo we had after the madness, nice finish to the trailer methinks lol x

LAUREN COX - British Born Adult Model

www.laurencoxentertainment.com
Anjali Kara

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Kauren
Mr Roobles is back tomorrow from his winter break..
I'll get your details from him then babe and will be in touch..
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

At last it's here, the return of the Lady Boss, what a fantastic scene Anjali, you look stunning! Lucky Mr Flavas! lol xxx