Female spanking model wanted for paid film work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
CPproducer

Female spanking model wanted for paid film work

Post by CPproducer »

I am a fetish film producer who produces one of the UK's spanking fetish websites. I am very experienced at this type of filming and I am employed as a dominant actor for several other leading spanking websites.

I am trying to get a Male/female spanking video shoot organised for either Tuesday or Wednesday this week (11/12 December 2007) on location at a house near Kettering, Northamptonshire. If any lady (18-35), who MUST have experience of the spanking scene, wishes to be considered for filming on either of those two days then please contact me with telephone contact details as soon as possible via this site. I will need a full model release signing and MUST have photo-ID proof of age brought to the shoot. Due to expensive travelling costs at this time of year preference will be given to ladies living near to the location.

I repeat, I am looking for ladies who know what is involved on a spanking film shoot. Beginners and those who think 'they might try it' will unfortunately not be eligible this time but will be considered for a later shoot if you send me your contact details.

webmaster@aegeansoft.com
LaurenCox

Re: Female spanking model wanted for paid film work

Post by LaurenCox »

I am experienced in spanking however there are varied levels. Could you please expand more on if girls will be marked or not and if you wish to use paddles, canes or floggers.

I would be very happy to do a spanking scene for you however I am not into pain or being marked (standard red marks are fine, I'm talking bruises and blood blisters LOL). I am also based in Cheltenham and drive so if you think I may be suitable please email me with some more details x
LAUREN COX - British Born Adult Model

www.laurencoxentertainment.com
LeahCaprice

Re: Female spanking model wanted for paid film work

Post by LeahCaprice »

ParaPrincess.com