Erotica - Fantastic this year!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
laralatex

Erotica - Fantastic this year!

Post by laralatex »

For about 4 0r 5 years, it's been complete pants and has looked so, so tired.

This year, there were less stands, but more room to move and the quality of the goods they were selling was brilliant!

You use to see loads of fat, old bags in worn out ruber, walking around with their pot bellied husbands but they seem to have gone elsewhere. This year there were loads of young couples. I saw lots of gay couples (male and female) and due to the influence of Dita - i'm sure - loads of sexy looking, nylon clad, glammed up women in 50's style clothing.

I was awe truck by Dita, her stage show excellent and the whole of the arena came to a complete stand still on Saturday afternoon to watch her.

what i did notice though, was the complete lack of DVD selling stands ( i think I only saw the Private stand and that was it. Maybe i just didn't see everything though.

It was exciting, fun and the dirty mack men seemed to have either died off or are wearing new and cleaner clothes!!!!!!

Thanks Strictly Broadband for allowing me to grace your stand, I had a whole lotta fun

So if you're undecided whether to go, then definately do. I don't think you'll be disappointed

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
strictlybroadband

Re: Erotica - Fantastic this year!

Post by strictlybroadband »

Thanks Lara - and thanks for spending time at the Strictly Broadband madhouse!

I'm taking the day off after two crazy ones, but I agree: this was the best Erotica I've been to. We've had a two-day party with yourself, Cathy Barry, Rio Mariah, Lala, Kaz B, Avalon, Yasmin, Alysha Leigh, Ayla, Starr, Lady Josephine - plus many visitors including Jessica Love and lovely Laura from Pumpkin Films.

Special thanks to Yasmin who got us our traditional warning from security for bad behaviour. !happy!

Other highlights included a naughty game of Twister, and plenty of playing around on an inflatable couch that was kindly donated by The Missing Kink.

I'm gutted I'm not there today, because I'm missing out on Daisy Rock, Isabel Ice and Faye Rampton among others. But I'm too tired. !boring!

We have over 300 photos from the first 2 days - coming soon at the Strictly Broadband Gallery:

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
jimslip

Post by jimslip »

You said:

"It was exciting, fun and the dirty mack men seemed to have either died off or are wearing new and cleaner clothes!!!!!!

What are you talking about..............didn't you see me?

<http://www.jimslip.com>
Winner "Best Loved Character"TVX SHAFTAS 2010
Winner of "Best On-Line scene & Best Gonzo Production" at UKAP Awards 2006
Winner of Best TVX series 2011, "Laras Anal Adventures"
yazmin

Post by yazmin »

It was a fantastic day - so good in fact that i was still there at 10pm struggling to carry all my goodies from the day home with me.

A big thank you to Strictly Broadband for having me - sorry about the small issue of my nipples causing trouble!!

Ben Dover - i'm holding you to that promise ;0)

It was great to meet Lara at last - i so want to work with you babe (sorry Jim x)

Thanks to OEJ for that introduction ;0)

And thanks to all the fans that made the day extra special, especially those who joined me on cupids couch!!

See you all next time

Yazmin xxxx

<http://www.yazminxxx.com>
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Hey Lara,

The DVD's was upstrars with Adult World being the biggest one, think was next door to it too.

Yeah Limelight and the gang are taking it back to its roots, but more focussed.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
LaurenCox

Post by LaurenCox »

Really disapointed I missed the entire weekend :(

LAUREN COX - British Born Adult Model

www.laurencoxentertainment.com
seagull68

Post by seagull68 »

Typical...the story of my life. I too had thought it was looking a bit tired the last few years so decided not to go this year and it sounds like it was really good with a top line up of girls...d'oh!
Gary

Post by Gary »

Who was at erotica on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to as if anybody sore Knew the model in a blue dress with big boobs promoting on one of the stalls she looked stunning.

Gary

gigalo

Post by gigalo »

I believe her name is MYLA
gigalo

Post by gigalo »

myla