fans going to erotica

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
fayerampton

fans going to erotica

Post by fayerampton »

hi
just to let you know i will be working on "play tv" stand on the friday, saturday and sunday! will also be on "strictly broadband" stand for 2 hours on sunday from 2pm til 4pm !
if im not at either of them then i will be propping the bar up !! lol !!

faye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
stripeysydney

Re: fans going to erotica

Post by stripeysydney »

You don't happen to know the website for the Erotica exhibition, do you Faye? or the link would do nicely.
strictlybroadband

Post by strictlybroadband »

Here are details of some of the girls who will be on the Strictly Broadband stand, and a link to the Erotica web site:

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
Phil mCc

Post by Phil mCc »

I believe and I look forward to Faye and Bev causing me all sorts of embaressment all weekend. I have decided on a new marketing ploy. I will be giving it all away, got to make room in my studios so Terry and Marino can do live stuff so its all got to go. Take a shifty at our new consumer site we are putting up. The only platform that gives you 18R standard to yer TV.

Phil McC

"Stop laughing and tell me it's big"
Live or on demand streaming Hi-def quality programing <http://www.goxxxtv.com> all British Girls at a £1 per pull.
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

oh yes we will be causing you loadsa trouble ! hehehehe !!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

and they better not run out of white wine there like they did the year before last !!!!!
Mrs McCavity

Post by Mrs McCavity »

Hi everyone cant wait to see you all at erotica.Me and Faye will definatly be causing trouble hehe and thats the risk you take and in answer to your question Faye,if theres no wine me and Jim will bring our own lol.

Remember to visit us on playtv stand fri - sat ,cameras at the ready

cya all there
love Bev xxxx

cocks by name cocks by nature
Mrs McCavity

Post by Mrs McCavity »

oh and sunday aswell lol and i havent had a drink yet.

come and get your pics done with us and grab your dvds while you can.
dont miss all the fun

cya there xx

cocks by name cocks by nature