lana cox gives her cleaner a blow job

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Emily Cartwright

Re: lana cox gives her cleaner a blow job

Post by Emily Cartwright »

jackal wrote:

> Well i am not going to join until she goes all the way.
>
> I also want to comment on the anal subject, I have seen the
> Tower also and it looks to me as if its her, I have also seen
> her do anal in a B/G shoot in private mag, so whats the problem
> with doing it on her leggylana site.
>
>

I think it's just a matter of personal choice. She may be drawing it out to keep members guessing and hoping, she may decide never to do it. Either way, for every punter who doesn't join because there's no penetration, there will be another who joins because there's no penetration.

Lancashire based professional adult model. Hard solo and g/g, up to heavy fetish and BDSM - can travel, can accommodate, reliable, hard-working, flexible and versatile, with competitive rates! What more could you wish for?
wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Interesting referral Emily, I've never heard of katesplayground before, but having just checked it out, it doesn't do much for me, looks pretty dull and predictable, nothing that really sets it apart from the rest. Lana already works to higher levels than her so Lana should have the capacity to be more creative and expressive with her site. But then again, I'm an optimist lol.
Emily Cartwright

Post by Emily Cartwright »

wiseguy wrote:

> Interesting referral Emily, I've never heard of katesplayground
> before, but having just checked it out, it doesn't do much for
> me, looks pretty dull and predictable, nothing that really sets
> it apart from the rest. Lana already works to higher levels
> than her so Lana should have the capacity to be more creative
> and expressive with her site. But then again, I'm an optimist
> lol.

I know, it doesn't really interest me either, but it's one of the most successful solo girl sites on the web despite updates being relatively rare and levels being low. My point is that 'tease' is obviously a huge factor in the success of some of these things, so the fact that Lana doesn't do full-on hard b/g, although frustrating to some, is not necessarily a 'mistake'.

Lancashire based professional adult model. Hard solo and g/g, up to heavy fetish and BDSM - can travel, can accommodate, reliable, hard-working, flexible and versatile, with competitive rates! What more could you wish for?
wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Yes I agree, it is a matter of personal choice, but she just needs to be careful the 'drawing it out to keep members hoping', doesn't lead to the members starting to think that she is taking them for a ride and that she has no intention of 'going all the way' as Mark puts it. Solely, judging by the feedback I've read about Lana from our fellow forumites on this site for the past two months, I don't think it is a case of, as you say, 'for every punter who doesn't join because there's no penetration, there will be another who joins because there's no penetration'. The vast majority are in favour of Lana heading in the former direction, in fact I can't think of a single person that has said that they would prefer Lana not to. At least that's the impression I've got from reading everyones comments.
captainld1

Post by captainld1 »

I am amazed at all this I wonder how many of you have been to check the site out and see what the site is about.
it caters for foot fetish stocking fetish not sex and definately not anal.
website had grown in leaps and bounds.
the photos that are posted her are promo pics and are a mix of her next update video and represent just that.
by all means go to the website and check her trailer out to see what each update is about.
that is what this forum is for to promote websites and other events

captainld1