New Location information! Dartford!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Hazel Stephens

New Location information! Dartford!

Post by Hazel Stephens »

As many of you are aware, I shall be moving to Dartford next weekend! I shall be hiring out my new place, and although there are no photographs until I move in, I thought I would give you an idea of what is available:

The property
2 bedroom flat converted from a church!
Modern and finished to a high standard
Decorated throughout, neutral and bold colours
A lot more character and scenes / backgrounds than The Apartment Studio, Bromley.

Features
?Modern, clean, tidy kitchen with breakfast bar and stools, tiled floor
?Open plan living area, with tanned leather sofas
?Church style windows, with blinds
?Wood floor hallway
?Large second bedroom with skylight window
?Large bathroom with shower and bath, skylight window and tiled
?Stairwell (carpeted) leading up to main bedroom with door for privacy
?Extremely large main bedroom, carpeted

Measurements TBC

Travel
Minutes from Junction 2, M25.
7minutes walk from Dartford mainline station. Direct trains from Waterloo, Charring Cross and London Bridge; between 30 / 40 minutes and no changes!

Parking
1 car parking space allocated to the flat and 1 visitor space. If you require the visitor space, please confirm when booking.
Privacy and noise

Due to several complaints at The Apartment Studio, hire bookings for films are able to take place but noise must be kept at a minimum. Stills are fine. This property is also a residential block, with 7 other residents living in the building. I cannot stress enough, that disruption must be of a minimum.

For models
I will be onsite when a booking takes place for safety and peace of mind. You can change in the bathroom / bedrooms and mirrors are available including a full length mirror. The shower can also be used.
Should you require a reference from my self for a photographer who has worked at The Apartment Studio, please feel free to get in touch. In turn, should photographers require a reference for a model who has worked there previously, do not hesitate in asking.

For photographers
There is no lighting equipment, we are a location, not a studio. There is light coming into the flat in many different forms, so should you require viewing the premises before booking, please feel free to enquire.

Levels
If you are looking to hire with 3+ people, please contact for further information.
Most levels of modelling will be considered. Nothing of an illegal or violent nature will be allowed.

Rates
?Please ask for rates

Availability
Please ask for available times and dates - weekdays and weekends.
Website
There will not be a website for this site. Should you require further information, please get in contact.

Additional
I still have the two cats! Please inform anyone who will be attending a hire booking with you in case they are allergic.

Contact details
Only when you make a booking or decide to view will the address details be given out.

I shall keep you all posted! There are already some dates booked up, so when I post full details, I shall let you all know what is taken already.

Kind regards,

Hazel.

Need a location? Ask for more info!

Email: hazelmaguireuk@googlemail.com
MSN: camdennurse@freezepromotions.co.uk
davewells

Re: New Location information! Dartford!

Post by davewells »

Please send details to me and/or Alicia at Bluebird.
Hazel Stephens

Post by Hazel Stephens »

Thank you Dave, I will send information next week when I have moved in and have the photos taken etc.
Thank you for your interest.

Hazel Stephens

Post by Hazel Stephens »

Just to keep you all posted, I move this Friday (I cannot wait), and will take bookings as of the middle of next week.

uncle bob

Post by uncle bob »

Hi Hazel - did you get my email about a booking in Dec? lol UB x

p.s. good luck with the move