B/G Work For New Site

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
LovinBritGirls

B/G Work For New Site

Post by LovinBritGirls »

Hi guys and girls this is my first post on here. Im currently starting a new Brit girls paysite. I know I have loads of competition but I have a few ideas of ways I can offer something a bit different to my competition.
Anyway most importantly as Im starting I need to film loads of material for the site. So I need as many female stars as possible. I will consider girls of all shapes and sizes.
So all you girls out there who are looking for work get in touch. I can offer one off shoots or regular work. Most shoots will be hard boy/girl although some will be girl/girl.
You can use my email address to contact me with your rates and availability, or add me to msn if you want to chat via msn.
Shoots are starting soon I look forward to hearing from you.

phil_20033@hotmail.com
LovinBritGirls

Re: B/G Work For New Site

Post by LovinBritGirls »

Come on there musy be girls out there looking for work. Good rates of pay so please contact me for more details.