Mistress Rose Wood

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
fatcharlienancy

Mistress Rose Wood

Post by fatcharlienancy »

Am thinking about booking a session with the delectable Miss Rose Wood
http://www.mistressrose.co.uk/
Any feedback from her slaves would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Tequila_Woods

Re: Mistress Rose Wood

Post by Tequila_Woods »

She has some good feedback on her adultwork page

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
Makaris

Post by Makaris »

Surely feedback on Rose's 1-2-1 domination sessions isn't appropriate for this forum at all is it?

For what it's worth, a few years ago when she was working as a genuine model and actress I shot her a couple of times and found her a lovely girl..

Mak.
Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

Author: Makaris
Date: 08-16-07 15:09

Surely feedback on Rose's 1-2-1 domination sessions isn't appropriate for this forum at all is it?

For what it's worth, a few years ago when she was working as a genuine model and actress I shot her a couple of times and found her a lovely girl..

Mak.

Why not? And she still is a 'genuine model and actress' as far as i know.

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
fatcharlienancy

Sorry, didn't mean to cause any upset - but there is an exact same thread on these forums regarding Theresa May so I thought my querry was appropriate here. If it's not, then my apologies.
Rose Wood

Post by Rose Wood »

Hi

I am still a "genuine" model, very very busy with shoots, but these days only do solo modelling work, and handjobs/blowjobs for www.rosewoodxxx. I am also a mistress, which I got into via the fetish work I have done here and over in Germany. I do keep a low profile so the only feedback you will find on me will be on Adultwork.

Go on, be brave Fat Charlie, send me an email!

rosewood_model@ntlworld.com
fatcharlienancy

Thanks Rose - I might just do that
Just to clarify, I'm not actually fat and my names not Charlie - It's a character from a book I was reading when I set up my profile.
Wish I'd chosen something a little cooler now...

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Certainly recommended by me. Her video on my site is well fucking hard. Don't take my word - there is free links on my site to her. She has a fantastic cervix. Absolutely fantastic - real pink and perky. Plus she did some seriously long pissing scenes all in 1080 HD, PlayStation Portable format, i pod format and mobile phone format.

Check for loads of Rose Wood.

Right enough of the selling.

She certainly pissed for England and has one of the finest racks I have ever seen plus the tighest cunny lips in the business. She sure can spread her sweet cunny.

Jedi974

Post by Jedi974 »

Rose did some work for me on our ballbusting website www.kinkykicks.net and did a sterling job. A very good professional lady who I would reccommend to any producer or submissive client.
[url]http://www.bnwebmedia.com[/url] - Producing alternative adult entertainment.
For modelling enquiries email [email]baz@bnwebmedia.com[/email]
randyandy

Post by randyandy »

I still remembers the good old days of the delightful Rose and Mr and Mrs Fish on UK Showoffs.

Not that I am sentimental or anything but I miss the good old days !tears!.