BGAFD Party

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Marino

Re: BGAFD Party

Post by Marino »

Warren you are welcome mate. I have spent the last five years collating my photos to computer, so you can have an almost complete photo history of my life. And as you are not shy coming forward with your posts I am sure you will do the book justice.
The bummer is you will have to spend a few nights with some of my pals getting drunk with a tape recorder on so some of the really fun stories to flow.

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Cenobitez

Re: add me to the list

Post by Cenobitez »

Its this Emma Louise

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
karlie simon

Post by karlie simon »

add me to the list please! xxxx
Katie K

Post by Katie K »

Hi

Please could you add Matt Cairns From Lauralee World to the guest list?

Thank you!

Katie K x

Katie K

www.lauralee-world.com- providing you with only the best models!!!
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Hey Katie,

I think You will get on Guestlist but I think Matt will have to buy a ticket, as its only well known male performers getting in free.

Yay for Karlie coming :)

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
deltaxxx

Post by deltaxxx »

i wanna cum and party how do i get tickets
BGAFD Admin

Post by BGAFD Admin »

Sorry to disappoint but Cenobitez is correct. Models and high profile male performers only for the guest list.
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Oi Admin NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, saying i'm right is like saying Bush is smart, its just plain wrong :P

Now don't do it again, else I'm telling Faye her wine tab is on you :P