It's tough being JJ! ;-)

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ron T. Storm

Re: It's tough being JJ! ;-)

Post by Ron T. Storm »

lol :-)

crofter

Post by crofter »

Looks like the inflight entertainment has got seriously better since the last time I got my passport out ...
PEOPLE think Stephen Hawking is so clever, but when you ask him a question and he is typing in the answer on his little screen, how do we know he isn't just looking up the answer on the Internet?
topcat9999

Post by topcat9999 »

Topcat studios opens new place in 4/5 weeks, with dungeon, shower, 40 sets, 250 clothing incl. lingerie, wigs, gloves, boots, fetish, bondage, etc., and top quality bdsm furniture. Changing rooms, loos etc.,
all brand new, with top end gear. 4000 sq ft total.
already enquiries from pro crews.
send me rates from solo to b/g both stills and video
2 hr 4 hr 10 hr.
Clive

topcat studios
dungeon rooms, play rooms, bar, chill area, private car park etc..
Capacity 150 for private parties, shoots and play

Hire 24/7 - Midlands. Contact 07795 810298
gregruk

Post by gregruk »

Nope I guess it must have been an "Sleasy Jet" flight ... lucky sod JJ ..can only dream of this like this ...now wheres the "cock-pit" shots lol
All best
Greg R

Ps. where the heck did you manage to get the inside of a plane for a prop ?
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

Visit SORDID FLICKS.com for photos and videos from an earlier shoot on the plane for 'Cum Fly With Me!' - Out on DVD and Streaming to a PC near you soon :)

http://www.erotictradeonly.com - Erotic Trade Only is the monthly business publication covering adult entertainment in the UK, and beyond. Since its launch in '03 it's become the mag of choice for adult retailers, e-tailers, manufacturers and directors.
mark28

Post by mark28 »

It must have been a BA flight then