Facesitting Shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
SAS_Jack

Facesitting Shoots

Post by SAS_Jack »

Hi Ladies,

We here at www.SitandSmother.com are looking for attractive models of all shapes and sizes to take part in some upcoming shoots here in Bournemouth.

The shoots involve facesitting and smothering one of our male models, and there is no sexual activity involved! We offer clothed or nude scenes, depandant upon your own preference.

All shoots take place at IBstudio (www.ibstudio.co.uk), situated right next to Bournemouth beach and town centre, and we offer some fantastic rates and travel included.

Take a look at the tour on www.sitandsmother.com to see the kinda stuff we do. If you fancy giving it a shot, send me a mail at info@sitandsmother.com

Many Thanks

Jack
info@sitandsmother.com
www.sitandsmother.com
www.bitchesincharge.com
www.twitter.com/jacktheproducer
missmojo

Re: Facesitting Shoots

Post by missmojo »

Hi, have been trying to send you an email for couple of days now, but keeps rejecting at server ?

Kind Regards
Mojo
Naomixxx

Post by Naomixxx »

Hi Jack,

I've been trying to email you but they keep getting returned.
Could you email me and then I'll send on my details to you?
Thanks.

Naomi
Naomixxx

Post by Naomixxx »

Hi Isabella,

I've just emailed you using my other email address, as I've not received an email from you at my yahoo address.

Naomi x
tori-b

Post by tori-b »

interested
please mail me at toribaynes@btinternet.com
Teoni

Post by Teoni »

Hi tried to email also, please email me on teoni23@hotmail.co.uk