specific studio or flat needed

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
toyboyfilms

specific studio or flat needed

Post by toyboyfilms »

Hi

I'm looking for a flat or studio, that has a living room with built in kitchen and a back bedroom (hopefully connected to living by a hallway)

Very specific, so please only reply if your place matches.

Email toyboyfilms@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

billaskey

Re: specific studio or flat needed

Post by billaskey »

If you're able to travel to Sheffield/Derbyshire, I can recommend this place => www.11ladybower.co.uk Modern contemporary duplex apartment. Secure parking easy for trains (via Sheffield). Great sized lounge with integral kitchen. Bedroom and bathroom along a short link corridor from the lounge. The master bedroom (en suite) is upstairs.

I've photographed KazB and JJ a couple of times there. You might ask them for their views.

/bill
toyboyfilms

Post by toyboyfilms »

Nice one Billaskey, I'm from Sheffield so I'll check it out
Hazel Stephens

Post by Hazel Stephens »

I hire out my apartment as a location. Please let me know if I can help further:
www.theapartmentstudio.co.uk

Need a location? Ask for more info!

Email: hazelmaguireuk@googlemail.com
MSN: camdennurse@freezepromotions.co.uk
billaskey

Post by billaskey »

Jay, no probs. Glad to be of help.

There are some very nice places to be had out in Derbyshire (Peak District). My experience is that you get a better deal in the off season. Prices are lower, and you can do 2-3 day midweek bookings. Weekends tend to be busy all year round. But it depends on your budget and how much of a rush you are in.

Hope it works out for you.

/bill