get me befor i go!!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
nikonman

Re: get me befor i go!!!

Post by nikonman »

May i wish you all the best with your chemo treatment which i understand you start again this week. I saw your post on The Models Club.
Look forward to having another shoot with you at Greengate when you have recovered.
Are you going to post some of your new photos on this forum before you go into hospital?.
Peter
uncle bob

Post by uncle bob »

Hey Desiree - i don't know you but may i wish you all the best. We all know/have had friends diagnosed with problems such as yours so keep your chin up and don't let the basta*ds get you down. xx
desiree

Post by desiree »

hi thanx for your kind words yes i go in on friday so fingers crossed it will help my lupus.

i would put my new pics up but not sure how to lol so all go look on themodelsclub under gallery

desiree xxx

book me to model for you...i wanna get my bits out :)
Fraser

Post by Fraser »

Hiya,

Nat and I are thinking of you, hope it all goes ok. Get well soon and let me know when you want some more work.

Best wishes,

Fraser and Nat xx

desiree

Post by desiree »

thanx fraser,, good to know as am only takeing bookings at min from togs i know from aug/sept..

book me to model for you...i wanna get my bits out :)