How much on average per scene

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
digitalimage

Re: How much on average per scene

Post by digitalimage »

Planet,
Which models would let the photographer interact with them? Not many is my guess??

DI
corona

Post by corona »

"That said though, it may be different now... Who knows. However, if your going to do this seriously, then I say spend a little more, and do things the way you planned to do them... After all, there's a million of the solo guys in a hotel room types out there... Do something a bit more classy and you can stand out from the crowd..."

So far all my scenes have avoided the usual, kitchen, living room, hotel set up.
Having said that, there is a planned louge/bedroom scene, although its all part of the story. Over time the story has changed, for one reason or another, and the next 3 finnal scenes need to be well planned, as 1 female model is required to appear in all 3 scenes.
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

digitalimage wrote:

> Planet,
> Which models would let the photographer interact with them? Not
> many is my guess??
>
planeterotica wrote:

Well i have never found it difficult to find girls to appear in my films but you will need to get STI certs first.

Snow Patrol

Post by Snow Patrol »

corona:
check your email...
Toyboy001

Post by Toyboy001 »

It's difficult to get models willing to interact if you're a newcomer, but when you're a little established or have a decent website up, they are usually more willing.
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

I would avoid using a studio if you are doing a hard shoot because just as you get down to it the proprieter usually appears and says is everything ok and your answer of course is {yes everything is fine now fuck off} which tends to upset them thats why i use hotel rooms you may get a knock on the door from the manager as some of the girls can be quite noisey but most hotels are used to this !love!!thumbsup!!cool!