Lauralee World

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Katie K

Lauralee World

Post by Katie K »

[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa58 ... banner.jpg[/IMG]

Hello Everyone

Just to let you all know that I am now officially running www.lauralee-world.com and you will see alot of changes to the agency and on the website over the next few months.

Since I took over the agency it has had many vast improvements and we have many great contacts in the industry. We have also opened a new Glamour section for non adult models and currently working on other new sections to add to the site.

As well as being busy with the agency, I am also looking for work. I am available from 1st August onwards and work upto the following levels:

Solo upto anal with toys and DP
*Hard girl/girl upto anal with toys, DP and the use of strap on's- using full upto date certs only for girl/girl projects.
*Watersports- solo and girl/girl
*Fetish, Bondage, etc.

The gorgeous Lena leigh is also available and looking for work.
Lena works upto the following levels:

Solo upto anal with toys and DP
*Hard girl/girl upto anal with toys, DP and the use of strap on's- using full upto date certs only for girl/girl projects.
*Hard boy/girl- using full upto date certs only for boy/girl projects.
*Watersports- solo and girl/girl
*Fetish, Bondage, etc.

Lena and I are also available to work together for girl/girl projects. Please contact me if you are interested in booking either of us or both of us together! We are able to travel and have references available if required.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Take care

Katie Kay x x

Katie K

www.lauralee-world.com- providing you with only the best models!!!
Ozzie

Re: Lauralee World

Post by Ozzie »

I wish you luck as my experience to date with the agency has been less than average:

Emails not responded to within days - once resent an email arrives - reply to it and never hear back

This happened to me on a number of occassions during May / June.

I hope you manage to imrove the communication.

I am a private individual who has done a number of POV style shoots with both amateur and professional as well as numerous solo shoots both stills and video all for private collection.

My shoots have been mainly overseas with some in the UK
Matt Cairns

Post by Matt Cairns »

hi ozzie, we passed the emails on to the models, not all the models want to shoot private work !

If you cant film it, fuck it
Hawkes7

Post by Hawkes7 »

will there be any change to Laura-Lee Productions the site has been coming soon for quite some time now :)
Matt Cairns

Post by Matt Cairns »

its changing name and look with a new style !
the first on the new pages will be up next week featuring alot of the new new models from the lauralee world site !

If you cant film it, fuck it
Hawkes7

Post by Hawkes7 »

what about the old models too will they be on it? I know there was atleast 3/4 I'd been dying to see.
Lena Leigh

Post by Lena Leigh »

Hey Katie baby i am loving you being big boss, you are doing a fabulous job!

I cant wait to work with you again...so get booking us everyone, we do work really well together

Oh yea Matt your still my number 1 tog huny :)

Sexy lill' slut making you blush :P

check me out: http://www.adultwork.com/misslushiouslena
Gaslight

Post by Gaslight »

Nice one Katie !thumbsup!

Had the pleasure of working with Katie for the first time recently along with Lena who we had shot before.

Two terrific young ladies who should never be short of work!

[IMG]http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc181/th_40780_BGAFD1_123_181lo.jpg[/IMG]

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts
obscenemachines

Post by obscenemachines »

good luck
we will be intouch soon to book some of your models
lee