Liquid Angels Preview Live

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Keni

Re: Liquid Angels Preview Live

Post by Keni »

STANDING APPLAUSE!!

Nice one Jim, loved the trailer and will be watching the count down for sure! Great work mate!

All of the girls are looking awsome and naughty! Especially Lolly looking great as usual and also Francesca loving the amber nectar! Brilliant!

On a bit of a tangent, who is the oriental looking girl you have in the trailer? I couldnt recognise her but we have been looking for a brit/asian girl for a project and she could be the one! lol!... perhaps I can bell you tomorrow mate?

Congrats again Jim and I am sure the site will be a smash once you launch in 41 days and counting!

Keni

--
[b][url=https://twitter.com/KeniStyles]My tweets![/url][/b]
Big Jim

Post by Big Jim »

Hi Keni,

Glad you liked the trailer. I think the girl you are referring to is Rio Lee, her profile is here -

IIRC, I believe her background is Malaysian / Brazilian / British mix (but I could be wrong and often am). She works up to hard girl / girl with anal and watersports (obviously) and she really is an absolute joy to work with.

Give me a ring today and I will pass your phone number on to her.

Cheers

Big Jim
Rio_Lee

Post by Rio_Lee »

Hi Kenni,

I'll look forward to your call.

Also Jim let me know if you are looking for any new models as I have met a couple that you may want for Liquid Angels.

Rio Leex
COME AND CHECK ME OUT IN HARDCORE:

http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=411316&T=411316
zigsuk

Post by zigsuk »

Great stuff.

Love g/g watersports - don't like solo watersports as I find it just boring. Also love to see g/g ass licking. Kissing, spitting and toe sucking too and the obvious pussy licking. But please not too many dildos as they've been done to death. Just hate American les movies, as you know when the dildos come out that's it for the rest of the movie.

As for people moaning they don't like watersports, well they don't have to watch them. I don't like guy/girl movies and I get sick of seeing bukka scenes.
More lesbians movies and less cocks would be nice!