Liquid Angels Preview Live

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
rednose

Re: Liquid Angels Preview Live

Post by rednose »

The page looks fine on Internet Explorer but doesn't work at all well on Firefox
Makaris

Post by Makaris »

Seems to be working out of Holland - registered through Your Choice and hosted out there - and plenty of watersports in Holland.. so presumably different standards?

Mak
Big Jim

Post by Big Jim »

Thank you for the encouraging words, I'm glad people seem to like the concept of the site. Obviously watersports aren't everyone's cup of tea, but each to his / her own.

Kimberly - I'm very happy you enjoyed yourself on my shoots. You are a fantastic model and a pleasure to work with.

Isabel - I have spoken to my web guy and have been told that if you have Active X blocked on your browser, you cannot see the trailer. But not to worry, as there are seperate downloads of the trailer in .wmv and i-pod formats, please look at the right hand corner of the page. Once you've seen the trailer, I hope you like what you see, as you are an expert when it comes to watersports and your opinion would be quite valuable to me.

Megaton - Oh no! You've always been my biggest supporter on this forum and you don't like it. What am I to do? I should have consulted with you first. !tears! Not to worry, in between the wee-wee, the girls get up to some fairly raunchy anal based lezbo fun. Perhaps I can use that to lure you towards the dark side.

Again, thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread, another 1 minute teaser trailer will appear on the site soon.

Cheers

Big Jim
Matt Cairns

Post by Matt Cairns »

Nice one dude, got a few more cute girls for you, get the beers in! !happy!
good luck with site the trailer looks hot.

If you cant film it, fuck it
Beth Sutherland

Post by Beth Sutherland »

Perhaps because some girls like watersports but their partners don't like them fucking other guys??

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=98751&T=98751>
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Those wacky Dutch people!
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

Big Jim wrote:

>
> Megaton - Oh no! You've always been my biggest supporter on
> this forum and you don't like it. What am I to do? I should
> have consulted with you first. !tears! Not to worry, in between
> the wee-wee, the girls get up to some fairly raunchy anal based
> lezbo fun. Perhaps I can use that to lure you towards the dark
> side.

Maybe if a certain lady was too appear then i might change my mind a little(but chances of her doing WS and Drinking the stuff are 0%). Good luck with the site but not for me. Your have too come up with another one Lol!
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Good call !thumbsup!
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

Beth Sutherland wrote:

> Perhaps because some girls like watersports but their partners
> don't like them fucking other guys??
>
>

Ok fair enough point, but watching a girl drinking some other girls Piss is isn't Horny too me!