Up comming shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
DerekBartle

Up comming shoots

Post by DerekBartle »

Hello all, as some of you may know, we are now somewhere between our 8th and 10th films progressing throught the BBFC (btw I think I just worked out what that shands for!)

Samples of our early work can be seen at www.uk-fetish-films.co.uk

Now to get this far, we have mortgaged the house, office, car and dogs - and that was just for the BBFC fees!

So, as we are a 'nich' film making company we are looking for the more unusual.

We are organising two distinctive types of shoots in the very near future and would like to hear from performers who may be interested in participating.

Shoot 1) Will be a spanking shoot. We are looking for up to 3 girls who would be prepared to shoot 2 scenes in a day with possible oral + masturbation (no penetration). Schoolgirl/Secretary type scenes with 1 Guy and 1 girl per scene - Please note we already have guys queing around the block so replies from girls only please.

Shoot 2) This is much more complicated, this will be for one of our new range of TV films (TV not meaning television but Transvestite). We are again looking for upto 3 girls who are prepared to either work to b/g hardcore with the b being dressed as a g and or b/g hardcore with g giving b strap-on.

Having read most of the posts on this site, I appreciate that this is not quite the normal offer of work type post but hey, that's what we do.

btw - if any american backed uk company with loads of production value backing and masses of HD equipment is interested then please send all replies to my yahoo address (which is not yet set up) - lol

Derek Bartle

www.uk-fetish-films.co.uk
www.fetishcontacts.com
www.seriousmistresses.com
www.diysexclips.com
www.domondemand.com
www.themistresses.com
www.tiednteased.com

alexis69

Re: Up comming shoots

Post by alexis69 »

hey honey im interested. please email me further details x