Liquid Angels Preview Live

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Big Jim

Liquid Angels Preview Live

Post by Big Jim »

I am pleased to announce that the Preview page for Liquid Angels.com is now live and contains an immensely rude 1 minute teaser trailer.

Please go to -

Liquid Angels is my first ever Internet venture and features the best looking British and European babes indulging in spectacular watersports action. The completely orignal content was shot especially for Liquid Angels and you won't see it anywhere else on the web.

I must say a special thanks to all of the lovely ladies who so nicely agreed to drink piss, lick pussy, rim arse and have toys shoved up their bottoms for Liquid Angels.com, including - Lolly Badcock, Kimberly, Rio Lee, Kaz B and Myla.

Liquid Angels will go live in August 2007 with fully downloadable scenes and almost daily updates. More preview trailers will be posted to the site in the near future and further details will be announced shortly, including information about our affiliate scheme.

If you require anymore information or have any comments, please feel free to email me at - bigjim@liquidangels.com

In the meantime, please enjoy the trailer.

Cheers

Big Jim
andy at handiwork

Re: Liquid Angels Preview Live

Post by andy at handiwork »

Nice. What's not to like?
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Looks great to me!!

Good luck with the venture and keep us posted!
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

I absolutly loved shooting for liquidangels....... it was fukin brilliant!!!!!!!
Got too work with 3 fit birds! was mint!!

Kimberly nude and very rude!
isabel ice

Post by isabel ice »

I tried to download the trailer, but it didn't work... I'll try again later, because it sounds great! More watersports for the UK is definatly the way forward!!!
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

Watersports don't do it for me!
Boywanda

Post by Boywanda »

Congratulations - the preview looks great! Will there be anymore trailers for us to enjoy?!

E.
Born to please. Taught to tease.
BobbyH

Post by BobbyH »

Nice but good luck with getting a reputable billing company as they won't touch watersports these days :(
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

I hope you have every success with this new site and it's not just a case of a flash in the pan (to coin a phrase)!