Video Cameraman and Editor Available

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
chuck1

Video Cameraman and Editor Available

Post by chuck1 »

I'm a London based professional Cameraman and Editor with broadcast quality equipment. Available for Showreels and any video content you may need.

Please contact me for details: wellhappy.photo@googlemail.com

chuck1

Re: Video Cameraman and Editor Available

Post by chuck1 »

I am working on an expences only bases at the moment to build my own adult showreel also happy to travel.

wellhappy.photo@googlemail.com
VickiesPlaymates

Post by VickiesPlaymates »

We are looking for a cameraman at the moment, with possibility of an extremely well paid full time position drop me a line at info@vickiepowellsplaymates.com
chuck1

Post by chuck1 »

I'm happy to work on any size project both amateur and professional with new or experienced models for expenses only at the moment. I can offer quality videography, still photography and video editing.

Thanks for looking: Chuck
Rico

Post by Rico »

Hello Stephen. If you're overloaded with work you can always put some my way too ? London/Essex based, 25 years experience in adult work. Own Canon XL1 kit with full lights and Senhesier boom, plus Final Cut Pro 5 edit system from/to mini DV, DVCam, Beta SP and of course DVD. All the best, Ric Porter
www.portwayfilms.com
http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric
jan temptation

Post by jan temptation »

Hi. We would be interested in talking to you about your services. Agnes Jones and I are doing catfight shoots on Jun 22, June 28, early July tbd, July 17, 19 & 21. Agnes is a still photographer, and we'd like to hook up with a video photographer. Information about our content is on this board, under my post. If you're interested, please would you email Agnes on london_catfighting@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
chuck1

Post by chuck1 »

Still available for bookings in July and August