Advise on Gang-Bang/Bukkake Parties

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.

Advise on Gang-Bang/Bukkake Parties

Post by Newbie »

Hi. I'm thinking of starting to do my own gang-bang/bukkake parties in Essex with either no filmimg, or filming the action for website/DVD. It's a new area to me so any advise would be welcome please. ie: How much would party girls expect to be paid etc? So far I can't quite see that the maths add up after paying for location, security guy, food, girls etc. What do you all think? Thanks. Richard
chugchugchug

Re: Advise on Gang-Bang/Bukkake Parties

Post by chugchugchug »

Don't think the bukkake scene now is what is was 3 or 4 years ago with all the yahoo groups etc, those were fun days :)

Cheapest way was always to book a hotel suite, say ?100, charge each guy one hundred pounds, do 2 sessions of 6 guys afternoon and evening = ?1200 give the girl ?500, pay the bill ?100, even with other overheads you should still come out with ?500 minimum (doubt you will need security)
chugchugchug

Post by chugchugchug »

I go to Bukkake parties with sluts :) But I forgot this is the world of the BGAFD ;) I live up North and there are lots of Girls happy to do Bukkake parties for ?500. And as for HIV tests, why on earth would you need them to spunk on a lasses kipper? The Bukkake scene was to start with and generally remains amateur (although some totally professional scenes have been filmed I guess) so keep your big PC nose out of what I do :P

And as for this

" also i cant see why many girls would want a face full of spunk! you discust me!"

Are you on the right board???
chugchugchug

Post by chugchugchug »

As an afterthought - you might want to actually read the original posters question before storming in Galanti. He says he may not even film, so its not 'the Industry' some groups of people actually have sex 'for fun'!! Or do you demand HIV testing and condoms become mandatory for all copulating adults?